jen's zoe hart/wade kinsella fic recs

image

zoe hart/wade kinsella
  • Some Kind of Doctoring by hariboo [Zoe finds herself with bout of the flu that has swept the town. Normally, she hates asking people for help, but the thing with Wade and Lavon is that they didn't even get asked they just help.]
  • You Are Cordially Invited by meretricula ["If only I'd known when I was applying to medical school that my mother was right and it would only matter if I managed to find a man to marry me!" Zoe ranted. "I'm a woman past thirty-five and I'm not married, I must not be a real doctor! Clearly my years of study and medical practice mean nothing compared to my good repute as a qualification to actually practice medicine in this stupid town!"]
  • Gimme That Hummingbird Heartbeat by ten.years.only.with.you [It's not like he thinks that they compliment each other or anythin'.]
  • Right Here Someday by brynnmck [Five holidays that Zoe and Wade didn't (technically) celebrate together, and one they did.]

Comments

Popular Posts